Welcome to the Northeast Florida Hispanic Medical Association, or more simply NEFHMA. First and foremost, it is our mission to do everything in our power to improve the general health and knowledge of our local Hispanic community, and it is our patients and physicians combined that are the driving strength and power of NEFHMA. NEFHMA was founded with the objective of creating an online community to connect Spanish-speaking patients to Spanish-speaking physicians and medical practices for better communication regarding patient medical care and health. NEFHMA is a place where physicians can share valuable resources regarding medical care and treatment with our Northeast Florida Hispanic patients. Together, we will continue to grow – and, by reaching as high as we can, we will achieve our full potential.
Reasons to Join NEFHMA
- Be Part of An Association Providing a Dynamic, Referral Network of Patients Seeking Your Practice
- Network with Colleagues & Other Healthcare Professionals
- Express Views & Impact Healthcare Issues Involving the Hispanic Community
- Attend Conferences & Seminars with Experts & Renowned Speakers
- Receive Notifications of Available Jobs & Advisory Committees
- Receive Newsletters with Valuable Medical & Community